Forum Orchidées Nature Index du Forum Forum Orchidées Nature
le forum orchidées nature sur lequel vous pourrez discuter avec connaisseurs et amateurs de vos avis et expériences orchidéophile.

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Heren Nike Air Max 2017 Zwart Grijs

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum Orchidées Nature Index du Forum >>> Forum Orchidées Nature >>> Présentation
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
ding2018

Masculin
Point(s): 332
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Mer 19 Sep - 04:19 (2018)    Sujet du message: Heren Nike Air Max 2017 Zwart Grijs Répondre en citant

DALIAN Heren Nike Air Max 2017 Wit Goedkoop , China, Sept. 4 (Xinhua) -- Following are the collated results of canoe slalom finals at 12th National Games of China here on Wednesday:

Men's C2:

Gold medal: Hu MinghaiShu Junrong Goedkope Heren Dames Nike Air Max 2017 Zwart , Guangdong, 105.75 seconds

Silver medal: Chen FeiShan Bao Heren Nike Air Max 2017 KPU Zwart Zilver Goedkoop , Sichuan, 108.62

Bronze medal: Li YingfengTeng Fuxin Korting Heren Nike Air Max 2017 KPU Zwart Wit , Guangdong, 111.81

Women's K1:

Gold medal: Li Tong nike air max 95 dames goedkoop , Liaoning, 109.88

Silver medal: Cen Nanqin nike air max 95 heren goedkoop , Guizhou, 109.90

Bronze medal: Li Lu nike air max 95 zwart goedkoop , Sichuan, 112.02

by Matt Goss

MELBOURNE, Nov. 18 (Xinhua) -- At least 27 people were injured, six of whom are in critical conditions, after a man allegedly set fire at a Melbourne bank on Friday.

The Commonwealth Bank of Australia (CBA) branch in the southeast Melbourne suburb of Springvale burst into flames on Friday morning, injuring 26 people and prompting a large-scale emergency services response.

Police apprehended a man in his mid-20s suspected of starting the fire in a laneway behind the bank and took him to the hospital to be treated for serious burns to his legs.

"The man has been taken to hospital in a serious condition under police guard," a spokesperson for Victoria Police said.

Andy Roughton from Ambulance Victoria said paramedics treated 27 people on the scene, six of whom were taken to the Alfred Hospital with serious burns.

"We had to escalate to the highest level of our emergency response plan, it was significant," Roughton told the Australian Broadcasting Corporation (ABC).

"It's been traumatic for everyone involved, including the emergency services."

Ashley Atkin-Fone, a witness to the incident who ran into the bank with a fire extinguisher before firemen arrived, said he heard a big explosion and saw black smoke pouring out of the bank.

Atkin-Fone, who has been praised as a hero for his attempts to put the fire out, said he saw a man put what he believed to be a bomb at the front entrance.

"The blast went off at the front entrance, he's put the bomb in there, it's gone off and a few people have got caught out, this one kid he was in a bad state," he told reporters.

"This kid comes running out, all burnt, screaming his head off, skin coming off, blood everywhere. I was shocked for a couple of minutes."

Paul Carrigg, a member of the Country Fire Authority (CFA), said authorities believed a flammable liquid had been used to start the fire but they were not sure what it was.

"We understand there's been an explosion in the bank where numerous persons have been burnt as a result," Carrigg told News Limited.

"To be honest, firefighters haven't observed the container of fuel, but then again we haven't gone in search for it, it is a crime scene."

Victoria Police said they could not confirm whether there was an explosion before the fire.

"The information I've got is there was a male person that attended the Commonwealth Bank," Inspector Jacqui Poida said.

"He had some sort of accelerant with him. A container, not sure what he had. And somehow that accelerant was used inside the bank."

Poida called on anyone with information relating to the incident to come forward to Victoria Police.

Atkin-Fone said it was his first instinct to run into the neighboring Optus telecommunications store to get a fire extinguisher and go into the burning bank.

"I sprint across the road, go into Optus and get the fire extinguisher, I go inside get the fire out with this other kid and yeah, we just put the fire out," he said.

"This worker come out the front out of nowhere, it's packed with smoke, so I said get him, go around the back see if you can get the fire exit open and get stuff out the back.

"I got the fire out, I took four steps inside, I was shouting and shouting but I couldn't hear anyone, the alarms were going off, no-one was hearing me, and then all of a sudden a few minutes later the police come, and the fire engines and everyone else."

Carrigg praised the work of the people on the scene who came to the aid of the victims, saying it was amazing that nobody had been killed.

"It was a combined effort I think by civilians, witnesses who were in attendance, and the emergency services response (was) fantastic," he said.

"They were fantastic from my view, provided water for the victims."

The Commonwealth Bank said in a statement that the first priority was the safety of all staff and customers and that they would work closely with law enforcement.

Sixteen of the victims were treated for burns while the rest experienced breathing problems.

"

RIO DE JANEIRO, Aug. 3 (Xinhua) -- The Chinese delegation held its flag-raising ceremony at the Rio Olympics Village on Wednesday, two days before South America's first Olympics open in the Brazilian city.

The Rio Olympics organizers arranged a welcome performance ahead of the flag-raising ceremony, which featured an excellent mixture of aboriginal dance and music.

The Chinese delegation, headed by Chef de Mission Liu Peng, attended the ceremony.

""I hope that the Chinese athletes can compete to their top level at Rio, and I believe that's the best way to promote the Olympic Spirit,"" said Liu. ""The athletes should also take the chance to demonstrate the image of Chinese people and enhance the mutual understanding with athletes from around the world.""

Olympic fencing champion Lei Sheng has been named China's flag-bearer at the Rio Olympic Games opening ceremony. Lei became China's first male foil Olympic champion four years ago in London. The 1.90m fencer was also a twice world team titlist.

""It's an honor to become the flag-bearer at Rio, but it also means responsibility,"" said the 32-year-old. ""I will fight to defend my individual title, and do my best in the team event.""

Spearheaded by 35 Olympic champions, the 411-strong Chinese squad will en. http://www.wholesalemlbjerseysforcheap.com/ http://www.wholesalecollegejerseysforcheap.com/ Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale Cheap College Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Cheap Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 19 Sep - 04:19 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum Orchidées Nature Index du Forum >>> Forum Orchidées Nature >>> Présentation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation